Thursday, June 22, 2017

Miracles

Do you believe in miracles? I do. I have seen some, I have been amazed by the way events unfold. Life is unpredictable and sometimes, beautifully so. And after years, I find myself facing another miracle. Uncertain but a miracle for sure.

I keep thinking, are coincidences a thing or are things meant to happen in a certain way? Are we really going to come face to face with our destiny on the road we take to avoid it? Some things are too amazing to be pure chances - perhaps they are meant to happen.

People keep telling me everyone has a difficult life - you are no special. They are right, but then perhaps we all  are tried according to our individual tolerance limit. Life throws us so many questions sometimes and in my current philosophical mood, I tend to think that sometimes we have no answers. The answer rests with Allah only.

I am reminded again of the Ayat " Aur jaan rakho k Allah tumharay aur tumharay dil k beech me aa jata hai". So true, so true.

I feel keenly today the insignificance of my existence in this vast universe. We are nothing, NOTHING. Dust to dust. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dr. Faroha Liaqat
http://avoiceforislam.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment