Thursday, March 22, 2012

If wishes were horses!

Life seems to move in circles, or at least for me it does. Travelling in circles takes you forward only by inches but more frequently than not, you end up being in the same position. Frustrating, yes! but there is no way one could get around this game of shadows. I am so sick of it; I see the pattern and yet I fail to decipher it. Today seems to be one of those days when it's nice and sunny outside but still, every thing seems to be still, isolated, silent. I feel the force of the subdued emotions inside me again. I sense the rebellion that may come any time from within but I lack the spirit to fight today. I am just too tired of submitting meekly, too far from home and loved ones, and the anger burns me inside out.I crave for the familiar surroundings of home, my mother's voice calling for me, the fun with my sister, the small quarrels and the easy acceptance of friends. But, if wishes were horses!

4 comments:

  1. In my opinion, all your blogs show some kind of sadness and feeling of loneliness.You are fighting in right direction , don't loose hope and keep fighting.
    Don't be confused about your present state ... these difficulties are just present to make you more strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a diversity in emotion and way of thinking. Its prove you a good blog writer. Why you stop writing...keep writing, it helps in getting rid from negative emotions. You can write me at onlyshakil@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot. I haven't stopped writing; I write when I feel like it. You can subscribe to the blog for updates

    ReplyDelete