Monday, October 15, 2012

End of the road?

I do not know how often people come to crossroads or dead-ends in their life; they seem to be really frequent in mine. A travel fatigue is building up in me and now, I feel like giving up. I am really exhausted and drained, of hoping against hope, of fighting tooth and nail for small things which come to other people so easily. Really, I have come so often close to despair so many times and always one thing holds me back; this Ayah that says, 'Do not despair of the mercy of Allah' (Quran, 39:53). May be it is Allah's way of bringing people to Him. We always turn to God when we are in the dark depths of depression. It is at times like this when I feel that how small and helpless we are and how Great is Allah! Maybe Allah brings everyone to this impasse some time in their life. All I can say is..........and see, the words end here. I am speechless!

However, there is nothing else to do but to hope. I believe very strongly that good things do come eventually to good people. I believe that there is ease after every hardship, as Allah has said in the Holy Quran (94:6). I have learnt in life that time, whether good or bad, never stays forever. So, I trust in Allah and believe He will show me the way out of nowhere. And truly, Allah is Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment